Showing 1 — 10 of 42 records

The Aberdare leader

1902-1968, 1971-1991 A weekly newspaper circulating in the Aberdare Valley, Mountain Ash, Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypridd and Glyn Neath areas. Published between 1902 and 1991,

Abergavenny chronicle

1871-2000 A weekly newspaper circulating in the Abergavenny area, Usk, Crickhowell and Llantilio Pertholey. Founded in 1871, the newspaper's main content was lo

The Abergavenny mail

1904-1914 A weekly newspaer which circulated in the Abergavenny area from April 1904 to August 1914. It claimed to be "the leading paper of the district", "brig

The Amman Valley chronicle and East Carmarthen news

1913-1959 A weekly bilingual newspaper circulating in the Amman Valley and east Carmarthenshire from 1913 to 1959. The newspaper began on the 24th of July 1913

Baner ac amserau Cymru

1859-1971 A Welsh language weekly newspaper launched by Thomas Gee who had previously acquired the Liverpool based ‘Amserau’. The paper propagated the Liber

The Barmouth and county advertiser and district weekly news

1877-1918 A weekly newspaper which circulated in the Barmouth area. The newspaper was established by John Hughes, "Glanaig", in 1877. Morris Griffith Roberts pu

Barry Dock news

1889-1925 A weekly English language newspaper, which circulated in Barry, Penarth and the Vale of Glamorgan. The newspaper's main content included local and gen

The Brecon & Radnor express Carmarthen and Swansea Valley gazette and Brynmawr district advertiser

1912-1933 A liberal weekly newspaper which began in 1912 and was circulated in Breconshire, Radnorshire and Carmarthenshire, Swansea Valley and Brynmawr. Associ

The Brecon county times, Neath gazette and general advertiser for the counties of Brecon, Carmarthen, Radnor, Monmouth, Glamorgan, Cardigan, Montgomery, Hereford

1867-1893 A weekly English language newspaper, supportive of conservative and unionist politics, established by William Clark and which circulated in Breconshir

Y Brython =

1906-1939 A weekly bilingual newspaper, established in 1906 by Hugh Evans (1854-1934), as a paper for the Welsh of Liverpool, until the circulation expanded thr