Showing 1 — 9 of 9 records

The Brecon & Radnor express Carmarthen and Swansea Valley gazette and Brynmawr district advertiser

1912-1933 A liberal weekly newspaper which began in 1912 and was circulated in Breconshire, Radnorshire and Carmarthenshire, Swansea Valley and Brynmawr. Associ

The Brecon county times, Neath gazette and general advertiser for the counties of Brecon, Carmarthen, Radnor, Monmouth, Glamorgan, Cardigan, Montgomery, Hereford

1867-1893 A weekly English language newspaper, supportive of conservative and unionist politics, established by William Clark and which circulated in Breconshir

Flintshire observer, mining journal and general advertiser, for the counties of Flint & Denbigh

1857-1913 A weekly English language newspaper, which circulated in Flintshire and Denbighshire. The newspaper's main content included local and general news, to

The Glamorgan gazette

1894- A weekly newspaper circulating throughout central Glamorgan. Founded in 1894, the newspaper's main content was local news. The newspaper's proprietor

Gwyliedydd newydd =

1910-1977 A weekly bilingual Wesleyan newspaper, which circulated throughout Wales. The newspaper's main content included religious news and information. Amongs

Haverfordwest and Milford Haven telegraph and general weekly reporter for the counties of Pembroke, Cardigan, Carmarthen, Glamorgan, and the rest of South Wales

1854-1919 A weekly English language newspaper, supportive of liberal politics, which circulated in Haverfordwest, Pembroke, Pembroke Dock, Tenby, Narberth, Milf

Monmouth guardian and Bargoed and Caerphilly observer

1912-1921 A weekly English language liberal newspaper, which circulated in Monmouth and the Rhymney Valley. The newspaper's main content included local and gene

Y genedl Gymreig

1877-1914 A weekly Welsh language newspaper and supporter of Radical principles. From 1892 onwards it supported the Liberal Party. The newspaper was established

Y goleuad

1869-1990 A weekly Welsh language newspaper, supportive of liberal politics and which circulated for the Welsh Calvinistic Methodists throughout Wales, includin