A weekly bilingual newspaper circulating in the Amman Valley and east Carmarthenshire from 1913 to 1959. The newspaper began on the 24th of July 1913 and ended on the 24th of September 1959. Publication was suspended between the 28th of January and the 2nd of September 1915 owing to destruction of the plant by fire. The 'Amman Valley Chronicle' was bought by the South Wales Guardian Group in 1959. Associated titles: South Wales guardian and Amman Valley chronicle (1959-).

View full details