Date: 1914

Collection Title: Book entitled ‘Manual of Field Engineering. 1911’, 1914

Institution: Conwy Archive Service

Rights: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike

Abstract: Official War Office manual issued to R. Williamson, No. 6 Depot R. E. (E.T.C. Deganwy) Llandudno. Includes chapters on field fortification, earthworks, defence of localities, camping arrangements, bridges and demolitions, together with diagrams illustrating construction.

View full details

1 of 216 Next Last
Page Label: CX370: Manual of Field Engineering, 1911: General Staff, War Office (Official Copy); London: His Majesty's Stationery Office, reprinted 1914 [front cover; 1 of 216]