Date: 1914

Collection Title: Book entitled ‘Manual of Field Engineering. 1911’, 1914

Institution: Conwy Archive Service

Rights: CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike

Abstract: Official War Office manual issued to R. Williamson, No. 6 Depot R. E. (E.T.C. Deganwy) Llandudno. Includes chapters on field fortification, earthworks, defence of localities, camping arrangements, bridges and demolitions, together with diagrams illustrating construction.

View full details

First Previous 188 of 216 Next Last
Page Label: CX370: Manual of Field Engineering, 1911: General Staff, War Office (Official Copy); London: His Majesty's Stationery Office, reprinted 1914 [plate 44; 188 of 216]