A weekly English language newspaper, which was the official organ of the Conservative party in South Wales and advocated the principles of the Church of England. It was established by a group of Whigs and gentlemen, but became a Tory paper in the 1820s. The newspaper circulated in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Cardiganshire and South Wales, with its content including articles on agriculture and commerce. Associated titles: Journal (1887-1910).

View full details