A Welsh language newspaper published in Patagonia (Argentina). Established by Lewis Jones, who as also its editor until 1893 when he was succeeded by his daughter Eluned Morgan. The newspaper included reports on various subjects including politics, the economy, social and cultural news as well as news from the Settlemement itself, Buenos Aires and from Wales. Published now in Rawson, Argentina by Secretaría de Cultura del Chubut. Y Drafod was intended to support and promote Welsh culture in the Settlement.
Browsing 11 — 20 of 305 issues within 'Y Drafod'
- Friday 22nd of August, 1913
- Friday 29th of August, 1913
- Friday 26th of September, 1913
- Friday 26th of September, 1913Supplement
- Friday 3rd of October, 1913
- Friday 3rd of October, 1913Supplement
- Friday 10th of October, 1913
- Friday 17th of October, 1913
- Friday 7th of November, 1913
- Friday 21st of November, 1913