A Welsh language newspaper published in Patagonia (Argentina). Established by Lewis Jones, who as also its editor until 1893 when he was succeeded by his daughter Eluned Morgan. The newspaper included reports on various subjects including politics, the economy, social and cultural news as well as news from the Settlemement itself, Buenos Aires and from Wales. Published now in Rawson, Argentina by Secretaría de Cultura del Chubut. Y Drafod was intended to support and promote Welsh culture in the Settlement.
Browsing 21 — 30 of 305 issues within 'Y Drafod'
- Friday 28th of November, 1913
- Friday 28th of November, 1913Supplement
- Friday 5th of December, 1913
- Friday 5th of December, 1913Supplement
- Friday 12th of December, 1913
- Friday 12th of December, 1913Supplement
- Friday 23rd of January, 1914
- Friday 23rd of January, 1914Supplement
- Friday 13th of February, 1914
- Friday 13th of March, 1914