A Welsh language newspaper published in Patagonia (Argentina). Established by Lewis Jones, who as also its editor until 1893 when he was succeeded by his daughter Eluned Morgan. The newspaper included reports on various subjects including politics, the economy, social and cultural news as well as news from the Settlemement itself, Buenos Aires and from Wales. Published now in Rawson, Argentina by Secretaría de Cultura del Chubut. Y Drafod was intended to support and promote Welsh culture in the Settlement.
Browsing 41 — 50 of 305 issues within 'Y Drafod'
- Friday 24th of July, 1914
- Friday 31st of July, 1914
- Friday 14th of August, 1914
- Friday 14th of August, 1914Supplement
- Friday 21st of August, 1914
- Friday 21st of August, 1914Supplement
- Friday 4th of September, 1914
- Friday 11th of September, 1914
- Friday 18th of September, 1914
- Friday 2nd of October, 1914