A weekly English language conservative newspaper, which circulated in Swansea and generally throughout South Wales. The newspaper's main content included impartial local and district news, but also took an independent stand on all local affairs. From about the 1900s, South Wales Post Newspapers Co. Ltd. owned the paper. Associated titles: Herald of Wales and the Cambrian (1930-1932).

View full details